Higgins | Kitchen Hand<br>Higgins | Kitchen Hand
With over 55 centres across the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia and Queensland, Edge Early Learning is creating a new leaf in early childhood education. We are deliberate and thoughtful in delivering exceptional foundations for lifelong learning for children, families, team members and individual communities.
Are you our new Kitchen Hand at Higgins?
You will be responsible for assisting the Centre Cook in the preparation of healthy and nutritious meals for all of the children within the centre as well as routine cleaning, stocktake and meeting all the requirements of our Food Safety Program.
To be considered for a role, you will enjoy forming ongoing professional relationships with children, families and team members, as well as hold:
- Current WWVP Registration
- Understanding of early childhood nutrition, dietary guidelines, health and hygiene of a kitchen as per regulatory and company guidelines.
- Ability to complete all Food Safety Supervisor Paperwork.
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (or willing to attend online training).
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate or willingness to obtain.
- Be available Monday to Friday for a 8:00 am to 2:00 pm shift.
- Qualifications in kitchen operations or hospitality
- Qualifications in early childhood education
Why work for Edge?
As a valued Edge team member, you will receive:
- Above Award Wages.
- Opportunities to develop your career further within a new and growing organisation.
- 95% Team Member Childcare Discounts.
- Full uniform provided on commencement and an annual allowance.
- A reward and recognition program.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Professional Development and internal networking opportunities.
- Employee Referral Program
If you love working with children and have an interest in nutrition - this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Edge Early Learning is an equal-opportunity employer that understands the importance of creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for our educators and families. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures - including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders people. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - ACT - Cleaner]