Flick Pre Construction Termite Protection Installer
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Flick Pre Construction Division with the Canberra Team.
The successful candidate must have the following credentials:
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Professional presentation with high customer service skills
- Experience in the Building & Construction Industry
- Full training will be provided
- Working with a great team
- Opportunity to obtain Pest Licence
- Support in the Field whilst working
- Experience in Pre-Construction Termite protection is preferred but not essential
- A current Driver's Licence
- Pest Control Licence -(preferred but not essential)
- Hold a current White Card-(Willing to obtain)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Time management skills and ensuring paperwork is completed
- Superior communication skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
Flick Anticimex believes in reward for effort for our team and has excellent ongoing training and development.
Benefits and perks-
A company vehicle, uniform, phone, Truck will be provided, overtime/ Saturday is also available in peak times.
Excellent office support with advanced reporting procedures will be provided in a friendly work environment.
If this sound like you then we want to hear from you!
If you believe you have the qualifications and credentials required to full fill the position, and want to join one of Australia's leading Pest Control Companies, please register your interest by emailing with resume and cover letter attached to -
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - ACT - Labourer]