Chef de Partie| Full Time | Camperdown
Chartwell’s philosophy centres around providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We are passionate about challenging the traditions of these environments by delivering innovative and quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high street expectations and idiosyncrasies of our market.
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team at one of The University of Sydney's prestigious residential colleages in Camperdown. This is a 7 day operation but no late nights!
You’ll be producing food for students from across Australia as well as international students and you will showcase your passion for producing great food and have an understanding of the latest trends and healthy eating principles.
- Assist in the running the kitchen, food preparation & cooking
- Deliver to our client's high expectation of a premium experience
- Work within a team under the direction of the Head Chef
- Maintain an overall knowledge and passion for nutrition and healthy eating
- Observation of and implementation of allergy awareness controls.
- Take responsibility for ordering and stock control for retail areas when required
- Follow company health, safety and security procedures at all times
- Minimum Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Bulk cooking and function skills essential
- Experience cooking a contemporary menu in both buffet and function styles
- Passionate about delivering a world class culinary service experience
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
- Experience in a busy kitchen environment
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - NSW - Chef]