Confluence Water is a Joint Venture between Downer, Jacobs and Ventia operating under the Sydney Water Partnering for Success Program in the northern region of Sydney. Sydney Water has engaged Confluence Water to provide design and capital works construction as well as maintenance and facilities management services over the next 10 years. The Confluence Water operated northern region of the program stretches from Sydney Harbour to the south to the Hawkesbury River in the north and includes the Northern Beaches in the north east and the Hills Shire area in the north west.
Due to a planned expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for several labourers to work on a variety of water projects within Sydney’s Northern Region. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, the successful candidate will be confident in assisting tradesmen in pipe laying whilst also ensuring that "Zero Harm" goals are achieved in accordance with the Downer safety standards.
- Confident in assisting tradesmen with pipe laying and trench work
- General labouring activities
- Previous experience using both hand & power tools
- Experience working for a large contractor
- Demonstrated prior knowledge and experience within the water/wastewater construction and rehabilitation industry a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great opportunities in multiple career pathways within the construction industry
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company.
To register your application; please use the link and apply online.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email [email protected]
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - NSW - Labourer]