Senior Environmental Scientist
When you join a company that’s building a better world, your opportunities are unlimited. At AECOM, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives. Every day our team is exploring new possibilities for a better world. Cleaner transportation. Healthier environments. Resilient cities. Greener infrastructure.
Our Environment Group in Darwin has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, self-starter to join our team. As an experienced Environmental Scientist/Engineer with a broad skill set, you will support the delivery of projects across all disciplines of Environmental Consulting including environmental impact assessment and environmental management and auditing, flora and fauna assessment and monitoring, sediment and erosion control, water quality monitoring of rivers and streams, wastewaters and groundwaters, air quality monitoring programs, contaminated site investigations and remediation and noise and dust monitoring programs..
As part of a close-knit, regional team, this role will provide you with a range of opportunities to develop your skills as an environmental scientist. You will contribute to a range of projects with opportunities to develop project management, project delivery and client management skills. Working on a diverse range of projects you will be given the opportunity to develop and shape your career.
Considering relocating to NT for this amazing opportunity? The NT Government offers relocation incentives, click on the link for more information - https://nt.gov.au/news/2018/august-2018/welcome-to-the-territory-incentives
- Relevant professional experience, preferably within an environmental consulting role;
- Experience in Australia, with appropriate knowledge of environmental legislation and regulatory obligations;
- Experience with Defence, Mining and Transport approvals work will be highly advantageous.
- Australian Citizenship;
- Able to undertake extended field programs as required.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Environmental Science (or similar)
- Botanical Ecology study highly regarded
- Current Class C drivers licence.
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - NT - Cleaner]