Located in southern Brisbane within easy access to key Motorways, Sunnybank Private Hospital is a 122-bed facility, which provides acute medical, surgical, maternity, rehabilitation and intensive care services.
Our food services department manages all aspects of food delivery to our patients, as well as hospital function food as required. Post COVID we are recruiting for the key Fulltime Chef role which will support our current Food Services Team Leader.
As a Chef your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene levels of food preparation area and kitchen equipment
- Meal and food preparation for patients as per recipe guide
- Maintain food stock levels
- Maintain regular daily temperatures of refrigerators and freezers as per food safety standards
- Implement Food Safety Program
- 2IC to Food Services Team Leader
- Certificate III in Commercial Cooking
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HACCP regulations
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Available for shifts over a 7 day roster including weekend work
- Experience in hospital environment (preferred)
At Healthscope, we seek to attract and recruit passionate, driven and skilled employees to deliver exceptional care to our patients. As an organisation, we support the principles of diversity in the workplace and provide equal employment opportunities including ongoing learning and career pathways to our people.
If you meet the essential requirements and are interested in joining our team please apply via the link below.
Applications close: Thursday 9 July 2020
For further enquiries: Teresa Finocchiaro (Food Services Team Leader) 07 3344 9646 or
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.
Join us to be part of something bigger.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - QLD - Chef]