Executive Head Chef - North QLD (Beachside Gastronomic Restaurant/Hote…
In the last couple of years since its inception our client has created an entirely new hospitality genre on the mainland of North Queensland. It has won the hearts of locals and visitors with its unique combination of beachside, semi-relaxed dining and entertainment venue.
The Venue - What's it all about?
With an impressive constellation of restaurants and being a multifaceted business, they have everything from a buzzing cocktail and sports bar lounge, gorgeous restaurant, to a gourmet woodfired pizza bar and alfresco dining area all situated on the waters edge overlooking a stunning white sandy beach to a beautiful tropical island.
Inspired by modern influences including the 'multicultural' cuisine we have in Australia and our world class produce. They are passionate about 'natural cuisine' and believe in giving the greatest respect to nature with their cooking, always using fresh local produce where possible and recognising the importance of flavour, texture and presentation to cater for all. Their cuisine is inspired by the stunning location, brilliant weather and views, creating menus that are light, fresh and healthy.
You thought it couldn't get any better? Think again...
The Job - one of a kind!
If you are looking for an experience like no other, this might just be it.This unique role will be focusing a lot of energy into refining the style, speed and ongoing improvement of this incredibly busy establishment.
Working collaboratively with the owner and a very talented team who are all passionate about food, as well as enjoying full support from a highly skilled Restaurant Management team. You will be surrounded by like-minded passionate pro's who love nothing more than 'talking shop' and being the best! They strive for 'a life less ordinary' within an environment that is truly motivated by their people and their experiences. They want nothing more than to bring you into their family, help you further develop your reputation, skills and passion to allow you to be the 'World's best' with them!
This is one hardworking but very happy culinary team. They really do have a lot of fun in their kitchen, always talking about new ideas and products or who has been eating what and where on their days off. It's a well set up and organised kitchen, with all the chef toys. So if you're a true pro or really looking to be, this is going to be a great fit for you!
Who we are looking for:
Our client is looking for a talented "Executive Head Chef" with a unique and strong style to deliver mouth-watering food who can hit the ground running...a great attitude is a must! One that cares about food, produce & doing things the right way. If you are looking to work with fresh produce and with great people - this role may just be a match made in heaven!
To apply for this you need:
- Formal Chef qualification and experience in higher end and high volume Gastronomic Pub/Hotel setting
- Fantastic knowledge of all kitchen operations, quality assurance and OH&S
- Designing, costing and implementing innovative menus
- Knowledge at all levels of reporting on financials, budgets and profitability
- An unwavering commitment to quality and consistency
- Previous experience writing rosters and achieving food & labour costs
- A strong desire to achieve business goals & targets
- Flexible work ethic with a passion to create unique and memorable dining experiences.
- A hands on attitude and the ability to instill good work ethic and values
- A motivated happy attitude, polished presentation and smiley face go as that goes a long way when it comes to guest experience at our client's establishment
- Able to drive the team to their full potential, keeping them motivated, energetic and enthusiastic (especially on the busiest days when everyone needs to dig deep); so you will need to be a proven people manager
- Ensuring safety and sanitation requirements are delivered by the team in line with COVID-19 guidelines
A job you love is great, but a job with an organisation that makes it's people its number one priority, is just as important and this is why the owner of this establishment has been so successful over the last 35 years.
So if you feel that you possess these qualities and are looking for a sea change like know other with the attraction of living in a major city and with the lure of the tropics or rafting white water rapids or simply lazing on golden beaches on your days off, then this is the job you have been dreaming of and we want to hear from you!!! .
Apply now to work in one of North Queensland's most incredible establishments.
Benefits of the role are numerous, including: relocation assistance, a key focus on career development; a great work environment; the excitement of being involved in a fast-growing organisation and the satisfaction of working with a strong team.
All enquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. When applying with a detailed cover letter and resume, please do so IN WORD FORMAT ONLY, NOT PDF!
Please note, all applicants will need to have the right to live and work permanently in Australia. While all applications will be reviewed, only those who meet our criteria will be contacted.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - QLD - Chef]