ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will work unsupervised to a time-based schedule each day maintaining washroom supplies and providing cleaning services. In addition to this, you will be expected to maintain and achieve a high level of quality and customer service. In this permanent role, you are guaranteed to work a full 38 hours a week out of our depot in Brisbane.
- Maintenance of our product into customer washrooms
- Working to a planned schedule within a set zone
- Be aware of clients' needs and identifying opportunities to improve service standards.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Full Australian driver's licence
- The ability to work independently to achieve set targets
- Ability to communicate to internal stakeholders and clients both orally and in writing
- Manage, maintain and build upon client relationships
- Cleaning or related industry experience
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment medical, references and police checks.
- A fully maintained company vehicle and a mobile phone
- Uniform and on the job training
- Leads commission
- Safety equipment to perform your duties
- Generous everyday discounts for yourself and your family
- Flexible hours - start early and finish early
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives including pest control, plants and washroom hygiene. Two million customers rely on us to the job done, quickly and effectively, customers range from multi-nationals to local restaurants, schools and individual home owners.
If you think this is the role for you, then click the apply button now to submit your resume!
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - QLD - Cleaner]