- Casual position
- Various shifts
- Location: Kings Meadows, Aldersgate Village or Strathdevon
At Uniting AgeWell (UA), our focus is on supporting older people to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence in their lives, to feel valued members of their community and to have easy access to the community or residential services they need to live the life they want. With a range of services in many locations in Victoria and Tasmania, our 2,700 staff and 600 staff are committed to high quality services and care.
At UA we are about making a difference – for our residents, our clients and our people. We will support our people to be their BEST, give their BEST and help our community live their BEST, this is underpinned by our values and customer promise.
A rewarding opportunity exists for a cleaner to contribute to quality care and services for residents in our West Melbourne facilities, through the provision of high standards of cleaning services. With a strong customer focus, the ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of correct cleaning techniques and will be familiar in the safe use of chemicals and infection control principles.
As a cleaner you will contribute to quality care and services for residents through the provision of high standards of cleaning services. With a strong customer focus, the ideal candidates will have a thorough knowledge of correct cleaning techniques and will be familiar in the safe use of chemicals and infection control principles.
To be a successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial, health care or aged care environment
- Knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling, storage and disposal of chemicals
- An understanding of and ability to support compliance with OH&S and infection control
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working independently as well as part of a team
- Have full Australian working rights and are able to pass a National Police Check
- Are willing to work within the ethos of the Uniting Church
- A current Flu vaccination
- Be a part of a values based organisation
- Join one of Victoria's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Career pathways, education and training opportunities
ion please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - TAS - Cleaner]