Clinical Midwife<br>Clinical Midwife
Eternal Women’s Health
CLINICAL MIDWIFE - Part Time
Eternal Women’s Health is a purpose-designed and built specialist women’s practice, offering multi-disciplinary women's healthcare.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and patient-care focused Practice Midwife to join our growing team.
Our specialist Obstetrician Gynaecologists work alongside other practitioners providing physiotherapy, psychology, sexology, endocrinology and education. We provide woman-centred, individualised health services, all in a warm and welcoming environment. Our midwifery and nursing team enhance the clinical care and education of our patients and their support people. They act as a vital complement to the care provided by our Specialists.
Our workplace offers:
- Work-life balance - no weekends, shift work or on-call
- A safe, inclusive and supportive workplace culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and team focused environment
- Variety - no two days are the same
- Ongoing Training and Support
Responsibilities (will include, but not be limited to):
As part of the nursing and midwifery team at Eternal Women’s Health, you will support our practitioners to provide high quality, patient-centred care for pregnancy and post-partum. Our specialists provide care for women with increased and normal risk pregnancies, and as part of the team you will form a strong bond with our patients and their support people. Our pregnant patients have regular, scheduled contact with clinic midwives, to access education, vaccination and clinical review.
It is expected that you will adhere to the ANMC National Competency Standards for a midwife, the Code of Professional Conduct for Midwives (ANMC 2008) and the code of Ethics for Midwives. You will work within the NHMRC clinical practice guidelines on antenatal care and maintain up to date registration with AHPRA, including continuing professional development.
- Registered Midwife, with current AHPRA Registration
- At least 3 years experience as a DIV 1 Nurse or Midwife
- Excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- Proficiency in venepuncture and experience with bedside (transabdominal ultrasound) desirable
- Mac Platform experience is advantageous
Hours of Work
Part time hours are available at 20 hours per fortnight with the potential to increase in time. We require cover for Thursday and/or Friday, flexible start and finish times may be considered (for eg, school hours) and salary is commensurate with experience.
Prospective applicants should forward your resume and a cover letter detailing why you have the initiative, personality and skills to thrive in our busy practice, along with your desired hours of work.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Sunday 1st October 2023
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - TAS - Cleaner]