Cleaner - Walter & Eliza Hall-VIC - Casuals
ISS is a global facility management company with over 550,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Cleaning, Aviation & Transport, Health, Facility Management and Resources.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
"The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
Our team is growing and our Commercial Cleaning team is currently seeking a Casual Cleaner for CBD
- Rubbish Rover Position
- Waste Management of 1000lts Cardboards bins, 660lts and 240lts Comingle, Bio Hazards Bins and General Waste bins on daily basis transferring them from laboratories, canteen and office to Waste area via good lifts on both building of 7 storey each.
- Must be physically fit as the bins are very heavy and a long distance to transfer them daily after collection from each level waste storage area.
- Must be experienced in using pressure washing machine and Tennant Scrubber T5, T16 and 5700 for scrubbing when required.
- Twice a week pressure washing of toilets and showers. Mopping of edges and ledges weekly and any other adhoc required by client like builder clean etc.
- Toilet cleaning as a reliever when toilet rover are away
- Laboratory and Office Coordinator
- Daily detailing and collection of lab and office rubbish,
- Mopping and scrubbing one level of lab floor per day using the Tennant T5 scrubber (there are two building of 7 level labs and offices).
- Vacuuming , fringe mopping and glasses detailing required daily and other tasks assign by supervisor.
- Daily vacuuming of seminar rooms , auditorium and tea room and meetings rooms as required. As this is a research Centre top quality detailing expectation from client lab and office standard are required.
- Hours are paid in accordance with the relevant award
- Traineeships opportunities (if eligible)
- Learning & Development opportunities via our learning management system;
- Own transport would help but it can be done without your own transport if you are happy to travel on the bus.
- Experience in commercial cleaning is essential, office cleaning preferred
- Full Australian working rights
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check including; police check
- Must own and maintain a smart phone
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website at:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - VIC - Cleaner]