Marketing Automation Specialist
UNIQLO stems from the words ‘unique’ and ‘clothing’ – simple and clever, just like our clothes. Our philosophy is based on the premise of LifeWear: apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time, LifeWear is made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of each individual’s style. A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all. LifeWear is clothing that is constantly being innovated, bringing more warmth, more lightness, better design, and better comfort to people’s lives.
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a global brand. Today the company has more than 2,000 stores in 21 markets including Japan. In alphabetical order, the other markets are Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S.
Are you an email marketing guru? We’re looking for a creative and high performing team player to own this role and shake up our email communications!
At UNIQLO we believe in LifeWear – clothing designed to make everyone’s life better. We create simple, high quality, everyday clothing that’s always evolving. Now we need help to tell the LifeWear story through our emails!
You’ll have hands-on experience in driving email engagement and a passion for performance improvement and optimisation. You will be the subject matter expert for email marketing and you’ll design, code and send best-practice emails.
There’s plenty of scope to make this role your own, help pioneer new platform integrations and take our customer communications to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be solely responsible for the build and code of our mobile responsive email marketing campaigns.
- Designing engaging emails to bring the UNIQLO LifeWear brand and product stories to life.
- Testing and optimising email marketing campaigns.
- Driving performance through effective customer segmentation.
- Campaign reporting and providing insights and recommendations to drive engagement, growth and retention.
- Administrating and maintaining marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Potentially supporting broader design team with creative for web assets, social media assets and other digital advertising.
- You’ve got hands-on experience building and executing (HTML/CSS) marketing automation programs from Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar email platform.
- A proven track record of driving engaging emails and can point to specific examples of delivering initiatives where you’ve shown impact and ROI.
- Passionate about fashion, high attention to detail, and the ability to rapidly understand products in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience (preferably in an eCommerce or omni-channel retail environment).
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Resilient and decisive with a positive attitude.
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly reputable global company.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - VIC -Korean]