Labourer/Machine Operator - Water Industry
In this role you will be part of an experienced crew responsible for watr mains renwals across Melbournes Metro region.
Our client is one of the ANZ leading providers of repair, restoration and renewal within the water/pipeline industry. Due to significant growth they are looking for an experienced Labourer with the opportunity for a long term contract.
Your main responsibilities will include exposing and installing replacement water mains across the household sector. You will also be involved in;
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Excavator and Backhoe operation
- Pipe Bursting
- MR/HR Truck Driving
- Electrofusion and other forms of Welding
To be considered:
- Construction Industry Card (or equivalent)
- Previous Pipe-laying Experience
- MR/HR Truck License
- First Aid
- Traffic Management
- Interpreting Plans and "Dial before you Dig information"
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Confident liaising with key stakeholders on construction sites
The is a great opportunity for an experienced Labourer within the water industry to join a fantastic company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shaunee Ryan on +61 3 8562 5405
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - VIC - Labourer]