PRODUCTION WORKER – LAUNDRY WORKER - WA Laundries
- Immediate Start
- Casual ongoing role
- Great team environment
- Multiple positions available
- On-site parking
- Active, physical role
MUST be available for shifts Monday to Friday between 6.00am and 11.00pm – Occasional shifts on Saturday and Sunday between 6.00am and 7.00 pm
About the company:
As a service-based organisation, we recognise that our people are our greatest asset. When you join Spotless, you become part of a big global team that strives for innovation and excellence in everything we do. We've grown up a lot since 1946 where we opened the doors of a single dry-cleaning store in Melbourne. In 2016, Spotless is a publicly listed multi-national organisation with over 37,000 employees – and growing. There has never been a better time to join Spotless!
Spotless Murdoch Laundry is one of the largest industrial laundries in the southern hemisphere. They wash linen for hospitals and aged care facilities.
About the role:
Spotless Murdoch Laundry is currently seeking experienced and energetic laundry workers for multiple positions located in Murdoch.
- Labour intensive work
- Sorting through soiled and dirty linen
- Lifting, bending, standing for extended periods
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast paced production work
- Machine Operating
- Following work procedures
- Reaching daily production targets
Skills and Experience:
- Must be available for work at any time between Monday to Friday
- You must be available to work full time hours if required as shift times may vary
- Be willing to sort dirty linen from hospitals, restaurants, aged care facilities etc
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be available to start work immediately and at short notice
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to read instructions and apply the information to your work
- Focused on working safely
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Spotless can offer you the support of a hard working committed team, the opportunity to make your mark and career development opportunities as diverse as the specialised services we provide for our customers.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply online by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Job Number: 561727
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Cleaner]