Equipment Hand<br>Equipment Hand
TR Group is a growing business in Australia and New Zealand, with 16 branches across the two countries we specialise in all things heavy gear, and as we grow in Australia, we need to add new team members to our Business.
Started in 1992, TR Group sure knows Trucks and Trailers and the road transport industry. We are looking for a passionate person to join our Perth Branch as an Equipment Hand.
The Equipment Hand is a critical part of our operational team. We rely on the Labourer/General Hand assist the rental and workshop team to carry out their duties efficiently and quickly, to ensure a positive customer experience.
This position is a great way to begin your career in the transport industry and working with TR means that you are dedicated to your own development, and we will help you every step of the way. Growing professionally and personally is as much of the job, as the tasks at hand.
Here’s a list of the type of work you could expect on any given day.
The role in a nutshell:
- Being first point of contact to greet our customers when they arrive to pick up / drop off vehicles - you are confident and friendly making sure our customers feel comfortable onsite.
- Communicating with the rental operations team about vehicle information and requirements - working together as one team.
- Dehire inspection of vehicles - an eye for detail with the ability to identify damages and defects when vehicles are returned from hire.
- Updating our Autocheck system with dehire inspection data.
- The ability to undertake minor vehicle repairs (outside of OEM requirements) to allow vehicles to be available for hire without delays.
- Washing and detailing of vehicles - ensuring our vehicles are looking their best!
- Laboring duties - hands on approach, not afraid to muck in and get things done.
- Valid car license needed as the role has occasional driving requirements including parts / team pick up (Heavy vehicle licensing preferred but not required)
- Contribute to our health and safety requirements
If this sounds like a challenge you are more than willing to put your hand up for, get in touch, this might just be the role for you.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It’s not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here;
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Cleaner]