What's on offer:
- Attractive rates of pay, currently $25.67 per hour for this position
- Access to Salary Sacrifice of $15,900 p/a
- Free parking on site
- Employment within a growing sector
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Multiskilled Domestic to work at our Juniper Trinity facility. Juniper Trinity is a 52 bed mixed care facility located in the suburb of Bentley.
The purpose of this role is to provide assistance across all areas of the facility. The duties of this role may vary depending upon the operational needs of the facility.
On offer for the successful candidate is a Casual position, working a variety of shifts and hours to cover planned and unplanned leave.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide cleaning services including vacuuming, emptying rubbish bins, dusting, wiping surfaces, maintaining the cleanliness of residents’ rooms, windows, toilets, bathrooms and communal areas
- Demonstrate a high level of respect for residents’ property and privacy
- Safe use of equipment and proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Adhere to Juniper's policies and procedures relating to Occupational Safety and Health
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Knowledge of relevant chemicals and safe handling practices and procedures
- An understanding of infection control procedures
- Experience in domestic cleaning
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in an aged care environment would be an advantage.
Juniper is a leading provider of care, accommodation and support services for older Western Australians. We are a values driven, community benefit organisation that excels in social enterprise for the benefit of all people. Our response to increasing need encompasses a strong presence throughout metropolitan Perth and in the Kimberley, Mid-West, Wheatbelt, South West and Great Southern regions, giving us one of the largest care footprints in Australia. We believe in celebrating life, and strive to add value to the communities in which we operate, where our staff and volunteers work to deliver our Vision and Mission.
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Unfortunately, our busy Recruitment Team cannot spare the time required to give full attention to the large volume of calls we receive following advertising. Please be assured that we value your application. You will receive confirmation via email only that it has been received successfully.
Enquiries: Fran Rafferty
Ph: (09) 9240 0316
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Cleaner]