Casual Cook/Commis Chef
Expand your culinary skills at one of the most exciting hospitality and entertainment venues in Australia. Our Casual Crown Staffing Team have positions available for experienced Cooks/Chefs to work in a range of kitchens around our Complex!
Crown Casual Staffing is managed by experienced recruitment staff who will work with you to provide shifts that fit in with your commitments outside of work. This opportunity is perfect for people who are looking for a flexible working arrangement and who like a diverse job where every day is different. Working in different kitchens, under the guidance of our talented Chef de Cuisines will present you with an opportunity to grow and develop your hospitality career!
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Commis Chef in fast paced kitchens
- Ability to maintain high and consistent food standards at all times
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Australian recognised Certificate in Commercial Cookery
- Access to discounts throughout Crown Perth’s facilities including Crown restaurants and hotels
- Free parking and close proximity to public transport
- Free meals and laundered uniform provided for every shift
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow further in your career as a chef
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain a National Police Clearance.
If you are excited to progress your career in the hospitality industry Apply Now!
Should you require further information please contact Recruitment Enquiries on (08) 9362 8099.
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Chef]