Competency Assurance Analyst
The Competency Assurance Analyst will support Training division with coordinating competency documentation and providing service to production personnel.
This is a Perth based roles on an initial 12 month contract with a potential opportunity for extension, working standard 38 hour week.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate Competency Document Update
- Oversee Production Academy Inbox
- Support Training
- Process Purchase Orders/Service Entries
- Data Entry/Analysis
- Managing Vendor relationships
- Assist with Team Admin
- Capture Learning's
- Skills & Experience:
Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- SuccessFactors/JIRA/SAP Experience preferred
- Advanced levels of Microsoft office
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced organisation skills
- Ability to perform your role unsupervised
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to influence others and lead by example
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Korean]