The Completion Engineer will assist a completions team during detailed design and execution phase work on a large, complex development.
This is a Perth based position, working an initial 12 month contract to commence ASAP.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Senegal completion team during detail design and execute phase.
- Scope of work to include detail design of lower and upper completion, covering multiple lower completion types (C&P, OHGP & SAS w/ ICDs).
- Co-ordination of testing and System Integration Testing
- Assist with contingency planning and completion engineering planning
Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Engineering with experience in Completions Engineering
- Experienced in completion design and completion execution - subsea
- Experienced with high rate gas wells, smart wells, sand control methods (screens | ESS | gravel packs)
- Track record in leading well design and execution teams
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Korean]