Chef de parties and Commis Chefs
400 Gradi Brunswick are looking for Chef de parties and Commis Chefs to join our team.
400 Gradi is an award-winning Italian restaurant specializing in traditional Italian cuisine. Our focus is to use fresh, top quality ingredients to prepare authentic and uncomplicated Italian cuisine for our customers. In other words, we are looking for someone who will share our passion for great food and wine, as well as the drive to be the best in the industry.
We are looking for Chef de Partie's and Commis chefs with industry knowledge and experience, with organisation skills that allow you to deliver consistent and quality food in a fast paced and high volume environment. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following:
- Ensure all food is prepared to required portion size, look and taste to ensure a consistent product
- Ensure daily prep is dated and stored correctly
- Ensure and follow up of all daily kitchen, dishwashers(s) and ice machine temperature log books, including blast chiller forms and received stock and delivery temperatures
- Assist the senior chefs with fortnightly food stocktakes and monthly kitchen inventory stocktakes
- Control and record all wastage
- Cleaning duties and corrective action in line with cleaning audits weekly as advised by senior staff
- Proven experience as a Chef De Partie / Commis Chef
- Solid hospitality industry and food knowledge (Italian cuisine knowledge highly advantageous)
- Strong communication skills
- Quick thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong Food Safety experience
This role is very much hands-on, requiring attention to detail and a positive work attitude.
If you are seeking a full time or part time role within an established organization, we would love to hear from you!!
'CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE'
'WHO EATS WELL, LIVES WELL'
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - VIC - Chef]