FIFO - Trades Assistant
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac are looking for a motivated Mechanical Trade Assistant’s to join our expanding team based at our Newman Branch
Reporting to the Workshop supervisor the successful applicant will assist our Qualified Heavy Duty Fitters on a variety of equipment includes D10 and D11 Dozers, 992 Wheel Loaders, 24M Graders and a wide range of models of Off Highway Trucks (777F – 793F). This work will be completed in a collaborative, team environment with a strong focus on safety.
This roster will be working FIFO or residential 2 weeks on 2 weeks off – 12 hour shifts
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous mechanical experience as a Trades Assistant, Serviceman, working in the Agriculture industry or similar.
- Forklift License (Essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
- High Risk Licence – Dogging & Rigging (Preferred but not Essential)
- Heavy equipment product knowledge (Preferred but not Essential)
What we offer:
- Possible pathway to Trade Upgrade with WesTrac
- Family-friendly, Perth-based Role - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
[출처 : SEEK JOBS - WA - Labourer]